The third season of Raising Hope looks like it's going to be as funny as ever if this 3-minute behind-the-scenes video is anything to go by. In it we learn that the Raising Hope season 3 premiere will feature epic guest stars such as Melanie Griffith as Sabrina's Mom and Melanie's real-life mother, Tippi Hedren, as Sabrina's grandmother.
In the Raising Hope
video we see that the family has gathered for what is supposed to be a sad affair. Sabrina's grandmother has died but judging by the clips in the sneak peek it looks more like a party than a funeral.
The video gives us a behind-the-scenes look at the filming of the premiere and features brief interviews with each of the cast members. From them we find out what's up with each of their characters as the season begins and what we can expect to see in the third season opener.
Here are a few additional things we learned from the 3-minute video:
- Jimmy and Sabrina's relationship has hit a smooth phase but due to some stipulations in her grandmother's will, that smooth phase may be hitting a few bumps.
- You really don't want to know what Maw Maw wants to have done at her funeral. Let's just say it involves ranch dressing and her belly button and leave it at that.
- Sabrina's mother, Tamara (Griffith), is a complete narcissist
-- Sabrina's grandmother has ways of getting revenge, even from the grave.
- Tippi had one rule when she was in the coffin: no tickling.
- Everyone on the cast adored working with both Melanie and Tippi.
- Garret Dillahunt apparently still uses pliers to change the channels on his television.
How excited are you to have Raising Hope come back after the summer hiatus?