When BuddyTV traveled to Portland to visit the set of NBC's new show, Grimm, we had the chance to talk to Bitsie Tulloch, who plays the girlfriend, Juliette, of the main character (David Giuntoli's Nick Burkhardt). WARNING: The following interview, while not particularly containing any spoilers, may give away some details about Grimm that you won't want to know. Keep that in mind if you choose to watch...
Click play below to learn about her character, her views on fairy tales and why she thinks people will want to watch Grimm
.Find out if you'll want to watch Grimm by checking out our review here
!We apologize wholeheartedly for occasionally insane video footage. None of this was filmed by a camera professional. But we promise the videos are watchable!
Highlights from the video:
Click here for BuddyTV's exclusive interview with Grimm star David Giuntoli
- Bitsie Tulloch likes BuddyTV. She is a lovely women (check her out in our Sexiest Women of Fall TV slideshow if you need proof).
- Nick's girlfriend has a last name (Silverton) and a job (she's a veterinarian).
- Nick and Juliette kiss a lot. In case you need that kind of thing in your television.
- To reiterate Bitsie Tulloch's good taste, she is a big fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel.
- Fairy tales are "waking nightmares?" Yikes.
- Which fairy tale includes beavers? I don't remember that one.
- The voices in the background near the end were from a couple of elderly gentlemen who wandered past. The episode being shot that day was filmed on the grounds of a retirement home. And the residents were not about to alter their schedules for a BuddyTV interview.
Want more Grimm
Is there any hope for Nick and Juliette's relationship if he neglects to mention that he's running around after fairy-tale monsters on a regular basis? Do you have any favorite fairy tales you hope might be covered on Grimm
? Do you think Grimm
looks anything like Buffy
? Share your opinions in the comments section below!Want more Grimm? Click here for an extended sneak peek of the pilot episode
will premiere on Friday, October 28 at 9pm on NBC.(Image courtesy of NBC)