Person of Interest
season 2 continues this week in an episode called"'Triggerman," where Reese and Finch must help a mobster get out of the game. Check out a couple of videos below to see what we can expect in the episode.
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
In the preview video, we find out that this week's POI is a hitman working for the mob who wants out because he made a mistake in judgment and apparently fell in love with the wrong person. Once again Reese is going to have his work cut out for him with this one. It's not like any of his jobs are easy, but it appears that this one is going to be particularly challenging for him; not just physically but maybe emotionally as well.
Here are a few more things we know from watching the video:
- Getting out of the mob is much harder than getting in.
- The mob enforcer fell in love with the woman he was supposed to kill.
- Reese will have two people to protect this week, instead of just one.
- Reese may have found a kindred spirit in a man who was also just a killer before something changed him.
- Reese is going to give Finch more reason to worry this week (as usual).
In the second video, we meet the woman that the enforcer fell in love with and one thing we know after watching this scene is that she's not just a meek girl who's going to take crap from anyone. Whereas the first clip makes it look like the enforcer's girl could be nothing but a hindrance to Reese, with an attitude like that I'm thinking that she could end up being an asset when the chips are down.
Here are a few more things we learned from the clip:
- Annie is the widow of anther former mob triggerman.
- Annie's former husband wasn't the perfect guy, but he was a great guy until he started working for George.
- George is a very creepy man.
- Annie serves George more than just his lunch and it looks like both Finch and Reese admire her for it.
What do you think after watching the preview clips of this week's Person of Interest? Do you think Reese is going to have a rough time getting both a hitman and his girl safely out of the mob?
(Image courtesy of CBS)