Person of Interest continues season 2 on Thursday, November 29 with an episode called "Til Death." Mark Pellegrino guest stars as a husband in a very unhappy marriage and it looks like Reese and Finch are going to try their hands at a little bit counseling to help him out.
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
In the preview video, we see that The Machine has apparently spit out two social security numbers, and for very good reason. Seems there's a couple out there that gives whole new meaning to the term "unhappily married" when they each put out hits on the other. How can Reese and Finch stop the two from killing each other? Why, by sitting them down for a little bit of marriage counseling of course. Considering how well both of them are doing in the romance department, I can't wait to see how that goes.
Here are a few more things we know after watching the preview:
- The Drakes' arguments are going to be both funny and intelligent.
- Reese is not above punching people out or putting bags over their heads to help them.
- Reese is quite happy to not look like a police officer.
- The guys may be asking Carter to help them with their counseling attempts.
In the sneak peek clip from the episode, we find Reese and Finch starting their day by volleying a few quips back and forth, and theorizing on why The Machine has given them the numbers of the Drakes. It's obvious this clip takes place early in the episode, as poor Reese and Finch have no idea what they are in for and still believe that they are protecting the Drakes from some outside threat.
Here are a few more things we know from watching the clip:
- Reese likes to bring Bear "doggie Danishes."
- Finch and Reese are going to split up and cover the Drakes from two different angles.
- Finch has gotten very comfortable with his breaking-and-entering duties.
- Reese and Finch still quibble so much; it looks like they need some marriage counseling themselves.
What do you think after watching the clips from this episode of Person of Interest? Are you excited to see guest star Mark Pellegrino on the show? Do you think Reese and Finch can save not only the Drakes' marriage, but their lives as well?
Person of Interest airs on Thursday nights at 9/8c on CBS.
(Image courtesy of CBS)