Sarah is determined to get to the truth even if it puts her life in danger, but only if Kira is safe on Orphan Black
. The car crash provides the escape that she needs to get away from Rachel's goon in "Governed As It Were By Chance." Now what?
Spoiler alert: This article contains Orphan Black spoilers and clips.
- Sarah makes sure Kira's safe and returns home to look into what Mrs. S really knows about LEDA. She also attempts to mend fences with Felix.
- Alison's collapse on stage puts her in an odd situation where she finds freedom in captivity. Sounds odd, right?
- Helena's life is threatened again. Hendrik's plan for her isn't what it initially appeared to be.
- Sarah gets herself into a dangerous situation. She doesn't appear to have a way out until someone shows up that could make it much worse.
- Mrs. S turns to an old associate for help.
For more on Orphan Black Season 2 Episode 4, check out the below trailer.
Orphan Black airs Saturdays at 9 pm ET on BBC America.
(Image and video courtesy of BBC America)