On the heels of the news that season one of Orphan Black
is now available to stream exclusively on Amazon Prime, BBC America has released the trailer for Orphan Black
season 2 titled "One of a Kind" and it is promising. It has been a long wait for any news of season two to come out and fans are ready.
The season one finale left us with so many questions; How far are the Neolutionists willing to go? How sick is Cosima? What does Mrs. S. have to do with the clones? Where is Kira? Will Allison discover the true identity of her monitor? What is going to happen to Sarah and Paul? What fabulous new zinger will Felix think of next?
While not revealing too much, the good news is that the trailer touches on all these topics and more.
What We Know Now:
- It appears that we will find out more about Rachel, the "psychopath" clone who is working with Dr. Leeky.
- Sarah is keen on investigating the photo her birth mother gave her regarding Mrs. S and the mysterious Project LEDA.
- Rachel uses "heavy-handed tactics" to get the clones, but they will stop at nothing to live freely and not under Rachel or Dr. Leeky.
- Cosima and Delphine are still together and still investigating the science of the clones. Is the corpse a new clone or possibly Helena?
- Allison still packs a mean punch.
- Paul is still in the picture, but it is unclear in what exact capacity.
- Sarah does not seem to be the only one investigating Kira's disappearance.
- Art may actually figure out what is actually happening around him.
- We also see some new faces and certainly new threats coming their way.
- Sarah solidifies her place as an amazing anti-hero by remindingus that no matter how many clones there are, she is one of a kind.
- Most of all, that the season premiere cannot come soon enough!
Orphan Black returns April 19 at 9pm on BBC America.