Once Upon a Time season 2 continues on Sunday, March 10 with an episode that is sure to have everyone talking since it will apparently feature the loss of one of characters. At last week's Paleyfest 2013, BuddyTV talked to Colin O'Donoghue about the rest of the season.
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
Check out our exclusive interview below.
While O'Donoghue couldn't reveal any secrets about who will be lost, he did say what fans can expect from Captain Hook for the rest of the season. Here are a few things we learned in the interview:
- Hook will get tied up again (but, as he says, fans are pretty used to that by now).
- Hook will make it back to Storybrooke and will have lots more interactions with (we can assume new) people once he's there.
- Things will get very interesting for Hook once we get to towards the end of the season.
- Since Hook has been looking for revenge for so long, it will be a hard thing for him to give up.
- O'Donoghue believes that, underneath it all, Hook is kind of nice and quite a bit charming and wonders what will happen once his vendetta has been fulfilled.
- O'Donoghue believes that, even if it might be difficult for Hook, he could fit in with the people of Storybrooke someday.
From the interview, it seems we can gather that it won't be Hook with his head on the chopping block in the next episode. Then again, we've also seen time and time again how actors on TV shows can definitely answer questions in such a way that we think one thing, when something else entirely is about to happen.
What do you think after watching the interview with O'Donoghue? Do you, like us, believe that there's no way that Hook is going anywhere on Once Upon a Time? Are you excited to see what happens once Hook returns to Storybrooke and seeks to exact his revenge on Rumple/Mr. Gold again?
Stay turned to BuddyTV as we bring you more interviews from the Paleyfest red carpet with Josh Dallas, Ginnfer Goodwin, Jennifer Morrison, Lana Parrilla, Robert Carlyle, and Emilie de Ravin.
Once Upon a Time airs on Sunday nights at 8pm on ABC.
Want to add Once Upon a Time
to your very own watch-list? Download BuddyTV Guide for free
for your phone.
(Image courtesy of WENN)