Necessary Roughness is coming back! New stories of psychotherapy overcoming the angst and issues inherent to the sporting world will soon be on our TV screens. Before Necessary Roughness season 2 begins, check out this video for a look backward to season 1 and forward to season 2!
Taking up but 3 minutes of your life (instead of the 10-ish hours you would have to spend re-watching the entire first season), there isn't much reason not
to watch this Necessary Roughness
If you wanted, you could even watch it repeatedly. We won't judge.
This Necessary Roughness
video is especially good for those of us in the audience with horrible memories for past season events. The first two minutes focus solely on season 1, reintroducing us to Dr. Dani, the Santino kids, Matthew, Dani's philandering ex and, of course, TK.
The final seconds, in which TK is felled by a non-fan's bullet, may be the most important bit of this review, since the Necessary Roughness
season 2 will start up right after that event.
Not that you'll see what happens right afterwards in the video it's a lot more focused on giving you a feel for the season in its entirety. But there are some very important points to note:
- Most important of all, of course, is the continued existence of TK. Not that he was ever likely to have died after that shooting. He even seems OK. But is he?
- That hot tub scene has an excellent ending. Make sure you watch it in its entirety when the episode airs.
- TK isn't at all overdramatic in his response to this...
- There seem to be several guns prominently featured throughout this video.
- Not everyone seems happy all of the time.
But I'm sure everything will be OK.(Images and video courtesy of USA)