The relationship between Gibbs and Fornell and their mutual ex-wife gets even more complicated in this episode of NCIS when Diane asks them to help her find her missing husband.
Check out the synopsis and preview clips from the episode, called "Devil's Triad."
Here is the official episode synopsis from CBS:
Complications arise when the NCIS team discovers a link between a murder victim and the current boyfriend of Gibbs and Agent Fornell's ex-wife. Meanwhile, NSA Analyst Ellie Bishop adjusts to joining the NCIS team. Joe Spano returns as Senior FBI Agent T.C. Fornell and Melinda McGraw returns as Diane Sterling, Gibbs' ex- wife.
Check out a preview video from the episode below.
Here are a few things we learned from the preview:
- Clowns are even scarier when they carry weapons.
- Ellie may be sitting at Ziva's old desk, but she doesn't have any gear yet.
- A clown lineup is a creepy lineup.
- Fornell fooling around with his (and Gibbs') ex-wife might just be enough to send Gibbs over the edge. or at least onto the couch.
- According to Gibbs, all of Diane's exes are thinking of joining a club.
Check out a clip from the episode below.
Here are a few things we learned from the clip:
- Diane called both Gibbs and Fornell, which is never good.
- Thanks to Diane, Fornell has replaced his morning cup of joe with a morning gulp of Pepto.
- Diane hears all.
- Diane has definitely run out of people to call when she calls both her ex-husbands.
- Diane's current husband, Victor, is missing and she wants Gibbs and Fornell to find him. Talk about awkward.
- Fornell can deny it all he wants, but it's pretty obvious that he and Gibbs are indeed Diane's "personal buddy-cop investigative service."
What do you think about Diane asking Fornell and Gibbs to find her husband on this episode of NCIS? Do you think he ran away like her other husbands?
NCIS airs on Tuesday nights at 8pm on CBS.
(Image courtesy of CBS)