NCIS continues season 10 on Tuesday, December 11, with an episode called "Devil's Trifecta." With a tagline like "The ex from hell is back," it looks like this is going to be one very interesting episode, especially for Gibbs and Fornell.
In the preview video, we find out that that "ex from hell" is in fact that ex-wife of both Gibbs and Fornell, Diane. The reason why she has come back isn't revealed, but it sure looks like she hasn't lost any of her talent at causing trouble, and not just for Gibbs and Fornell, but for the entire team as well.
Here are a few more things we know from watching the preview:
- The ex from Hell now has a badge herself. Uh oh.
- We probably don't want to see what happens when Fornell's breakfast burrito says "Hello."
- McGee and the ex are going to be caught in a very, very compromising position. Does this mean she's going to be McGee's ex someday, too?
- "Holy Fourth of July weenie roast!" is my new favorite expletive and I shall be using it a lot.
In the sneak peek clip, we find out that the Diane has been settled into interrogation and was quite vocal about her displeasure about that. Turns out Gibbs and Fornell want to try and hit her with an obstruction charge, which I'm predicting will go over about as well as poop in a punchbowl.
- Good thing Tony just had a tetanus shot, 'cause he almost lost a hand.
- Diane has been using both Gibbs and Fornell's last names as aliases.
- McGee may beg to never have to spend time alone with her again, but I'm thinking he's going to change his mind at some point.
- Fornell has had enough of Ziva and her "girl power."
- It's entirely possible that Diane has finally hired that hitman she's been talking about for years to take out Fornell.
What do you think after watching the preview videos for this episode of NCIS? Will Fornell and Gibbs, as well as the rest of the team be able to survive a visit from the "ex from hell"? What do you think really happened between McGee and Diane on that couch?
NCIS airs on Tuesday nights at 8pm on CBS.
(Image courtesy of CBS)