NCIS season 10 continues on Tuesday, March 5 with an episode called "Prime Suspect." From the synopsis and preview clips below, we can see that a lot will be happening in the episode, including Tony going on assignment, Dorneget's return and Gibbs helping a friend on a case.
First up, let's take a look at the official synopsis of the episode from CBS:
A media frenzy surrounding an unidentified criminal prompts Gibbs' barber to question his son's involvement and ask for Gibbs' help in ruling out his son as a prime suspect.
In the preview video, we see that the team will apparently be split up for at least some of the episode. Tony has been sent to what looks like a vacation paradise for an unknown case, while the rest of the team is back in D.C. working on another.
Here are a few more things we know from watching the video:
- Tony will always, ALWAYS, be caught by Gibbs when he's goofing off instead of working.
- Gibbs and Vance will have another casual meeting in Gibbs' basement.
- Gibbs will be sticking his nose into a case where it doesn't belong.
- Gibbs will once again prove that he'll do anything to help out a friend.
In the preview clip from the episode, we see that Agent Dorneget is back again and it looks like he's going to have some challenges ahead if he wants to become a journeyman agent.
Here are a few more things we know from watching the video.
- McGee has the best gaming equipment around the office.
- The GS11 test was one that used to be given to probationary agents to become journeymen agents, but Gibbs was the last agent that took it.
- Vance may be reinstating the GS11 test, I wonder why?
- Is it possible that the whole test thing is one big joke and that Tony, McGee and Ziva are in on it?
- Gibbs is never in the office early on Haircut Tuesdays.
What do you think now that you've seen clips from this episode of NCIS? Do you think there really is a GS11 test or is the team messing with Dorneget? Is Gibbs really getting a haircut or is he already out working the case he's not supposed to be working?
NCIS airs on Tuesday nights at 8pm on CBS.
Want to add NCIS
to your very own watch-list? Download BuddyTV Guide for free
for your phone.
(Image courtesy of CBS)