NCIS season 10 continues on Tuesday, February 26 with an episode called "Detour." Check out the synopsis and preview videos below to find out what happens when Ducky and Jimmy don't make it back to the Navy Yard after a routine body pick-up.
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
First up, let's take a look at the official synopsis of the episode from CBS:
The NCIS team races to track down Ducky and Jimmy after the two disappear while transporting a body from a crime scene.
In the preview video, we see a little bit of the story with Ducky and Jimmy and it looks like this is going to be another intense episode this season.
Here are a few more things we know from watching the video:
- Gibbs is going to get just as angry at the bad guys for threatening Ducky and Jimmy as he would for anyone else on his team.
- Ducky is positive that their captors are going to kill them as soon as they complete whatever task has been set out for them.
- Ducky has a plan, but it looks like we're going to see a heartfelt moment between the two for them before they put that plan into play.
In the preview clip from the episode, we find Jimmy and McGee involved in what looks to be a secret transaction. A suspicion that is confirmed when Tony and Ziva walk into the room and both Jimmy and McGee get real quiet, real fast.
Here are a few more things we know from watching the video.
- Ziva has no interest in checking out Tony's lump.
- McGee is a very bad liar.
- McGee has a concert connection and has been helping everyone get tickets, except Tony.
- Tony and McGee are going to have another long chat.
What do you think now that you've seen clips from this episode of NCIS? What do you think the bad guys are going to want with Ducky and Jimmy? Do you think Ducky's plan will go off without a hitch to get them out of there? Or will the team have to come rescue them?
NCIS airs on Tuesday nights at 8pm on CBS.
Want to add NCIS
to your very own watch-list? Download BuddyTV Guide for free
for your phone.
(Image courtesy of CBS)