NCIS: Los Angeles season 4 continues on Tuesday October 30, with an episode called "Out of the Past." If the videos below are any indication, there are going to be two very different storylines happening in this one.
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
In the preview video for the episode, we see that the episode appears to be about Sam and all those juicy secrets that we've been dying to know for years. It also refers to a "two-night event," but I can't seem to find any information on what that could mean as no other episode is following the next night, nor the following week, according the CBS site. I suppose that could mean that part two is going to air after the election, but there's no information up yet so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Here are a few things we know from watching the preview:
- We're going to get to see Sam's house again and we might even see Callen over for a visit. We're going to get to meet Sam's wife - yes! Also, as an aside, she is gorgeous.
- Hetty knows all about Sam's secrets and has told Granger about them as well.
In the second video, we see a clip that made me think that CBS had decided to switch episodes and air another one in place of "Out of the Past." It's full of comedy and all about Deeks going undercover with a huge poodle named Chaucer. But though it may look like a completely different episode, everything I've found on the CBS site says that the scene above is indeed in the same one.
Here are a few things we know from watching the clip:
- Deeks thinks he can talk to dogs, but Kensi, unlike me, doesn't agree. I mean if anyone could talk to dogs, it would be Deeks, right?
- It is apparently never cool to have pom-poms shaved into your butt.
- Deeks may need to get a haircut before being seen in public with Chaucer.
- Chaucer is a complex and spiritual animal.
- Despite his protests, I'm sure Deeks will indeed be prancing in the ring with Chaucer.
What do you think after watching the two preview videos for this episode of NCIS: Los Angeles? Are you more excited to find out what Sam's secrets are or to see Deeks and his canine partner prance in front of some dog show judges?
(Image courtesy of CBS)