There are potential romances happening all over Nashville regardless of marital status. On "I've Been Down That Road Before," will one of these unrequited loves be consummated with at least a kiss? Scarlett and Gunnar look cozy on the bed in the picture even if they are fully clothed and on their own sides. Now that Rayna will be on the road with Deacon, their relationship is sure to get complicated. And, with Teddy at home alone, will Peggy make her move?
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
Spoiler alert: This article contains Nashville spoilers and video clips for the next two episodes. Read at your own risk.
Here's the official episode description from ABC:
Rayna begins to settle into the tour when she discovers that Deacon has joined Juliette's band on the road, and she can't help but think that maybe the time has come to make some hard decisions. But will a heart to heart with Deacon help ease the sting of the revelation? Meanwhile Juliette is tired of her bubble gum pop success and is interested in exposing who she really is, though her team is convinced that will damage her commercial success. And Scarlett is counting pennies to keep her head above water -- until Gunnar makes her an offer she can't refuse.
Check out the video preview for more clues!
Highlights from the preview:
- Oh, Avery! Why can't you get it through your head that Scarlett is done with you! He tells Gunnar, "You moving in on my woman? You just remember had her first."
- Scarlett helps Gunnar with his bruised lip and they get close.
- "You didn't ever deserve her." -- Gunnar. And, Avery punches him. Wow.
- Teddy is NOT happy that Deacon ended up on Rayna's tour.
- Teddy and Peggy meet up in a car and hold hands.
- "I see a man who deserves happiness." -- Peggy
- "There's thinking about doing something. And, there's just doing it." -- Deacon
- Deacon moves in for a kiss!
Love is in the air just in time for Valentine's Day! Will there be some new couples by then?
Check out the early released synopsis for "There'll Be No Teardrops Tonight " airing on February 13:
Rayna finds comfort in the arms of an old friend after revealing to Daphne and Maddie her plans to divorce. Juliette is invigorated by the response to her new sound and takes steps to reinvent herself -- against the guidance of her management. Things are looking up for Scarlett and Gunnar when Rayna makes an offer to sign them to her label. While their hard work begins to show signs of success, Avery struggles to find his old sound and is forced to consider an attractive offer.
Nashville returns on Wednesday, February 6 at 10 pm ET on ABC.
Never miss your favorite shows. Add them to your own watch-list! Download BuddyTV Guide for free
for your phone.
(Image and videos courtesy of ABC.)