On Nashville, it's the morning after Rayna declared her feelings for Deacon and it really happened. They slept together! Though based on the episode's title, "Why Don't You Love Me," it may be premature to get overly excited about the reunited couple. Or, could it be referring to another pair of non-lovebirds? Perhaps, it's a reference to the awkward situation between Will and Gunnar.
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
Spoiler alert: This article contains Nashville spoilers and clips.
It's Country Music Awards (CMA) nomination day and both Rayna and Juliette are nominated for the Female Vocalist of the Year award. They may have put their differences aside during the tour, but could this competition put them back at each other's throats?
Check out the "Why Don't You Love Me" preview.
Highlight's from the preview:
- Deacon and Rayna wake up in bed together!
- "I just found out I'm nominated for Female Vocalist of the Year." -- Rayna
- "The only thing I want is that crystal award on my mantle." -- Juliette
- Is Juliette self-destructing after Dante's betrayal? She's drinking. Kissing Avery on the cheek.
- "Honey, that perfume you're wearing is 80 proof." -- Rayna
- "What? You quit?" -- Juliette
"Yes." -- Deacon
- What is Scarlett doing with Will?
- Juliette is stumbling drunk.
- "I don't know what you're hiding." -- Deacon
"Phone Call" Preview, which could also be titled, "The Morning After."
Deacon and Rayna wake up together the morning after. After 14 years, Deacon wants Rayna all for himself, but gives her the phone when he notices that it's Maddie. She tells her mom that she's nominated for a CMA.
Rayna tells him, "You made me forget all about the CMA nominations." They are too adorable together. After all the angst when they were kept apart, they finally have found some peace and comfort together. Unfortunately, from the first preview, it looks like it could be too short lived.
Nashville airs Wednesdays at 10 pm ET on ABC.
Never miss your favorite shows. Add them to your own watch-list! Download BuddyTV Guide for free for your phone.
(Image and videos courtesy of ABC.)