I thought Season 4 of The Real Housewives of Atlanta
was pretty uneventful, but maybe that's because the Housewives spent most of the season avoiding each other. Now that they're in the same room, sparks are going to fly, and someone will be told to "fix your face." Confrontations will be forced! Marlo will be paraded out in front of them at the worst possible time! Kandi's weave will be a throwback to Xscape!
A few observations to guide us through part 1 of the reunion:
- The Smalls seem to be having a better time, overall, than the Talls seated to Andy's left. I liked NeNe's comment that if she doesn't remain "Gleeful," she will remain rich. Sheree's shoes look insane.
- Sometimes I forget that a stripper put his penis in Kandi's drink, but not for long. And Bravo wants to make sure I never forget again.
- NeNe is just as annoyed as she was at last season's reunion. She is not having it EVER, and she is "over it." She's over the show, and it seems like she's not even in the mood for the reunion.
- "I don't care if I stripped when I was 20, 30, or 40, I don't want a dildo up my ass TODAY," -NeNe
- Kandi is dating a production manager on the show! That is scandalous, kind of! They're in love! They are moving in together!
- Kim is four months pregnant again, and she is wearing a dress possibly inspired by The Little Mermaid. How does Kim make more money than Kroy? What is she doing? Selling Life & Style covers?
- Do I love Phaedra even more than NeNe this season? It's possible, especially after she called Sheree the queen of throwing everyone under the bus.
- I would like to see (or author) a three-part serial called The Mystery of Chateau Sheree.
- It's been so long that I forgot "I am very rich, bitch" was even this season. I don't like the way Sheree fights. It makes me uncomfortable. At least NeNe is well-versed in Sheree enough to take her on.
- "Fix that body," "Fix that face."
- Are we going to talk about that hypothetical black baby? And now NeNe is broke? I'm confused.
- Most of the Reunion show fights are about what happened on Twitter, aren't they?
Are you more of a NeNe or a Sheree? Do you give a sh*t or care too much?
- The best thing about NeNe, though, is that she admittedly does not give a sh*t.