Get ready to plan your summertime TV watching: MTV has announced summer premiere dates for three of its shows. Teen Wolf, Snooki & JWoww and Awkward will all debut new seasons in June.
Jersey Shore is available on Amazon Prime.
will be the first of the MTV shows to return. The supernatural drama, beginning its second season this summer, will air its premiere on Sunday, June 3 at 11pm, right after the MTV Movie Awards. Teen Wolf
will then continue airing in its regular timeslot starting on Monday, June 4 at 10pm.
Next up on MTV's roster is Snooki & JWoww
, the Jersey Shore
spinoff. The first season of the show will begin on Thursday, June 21 at 10pm. The new series follows the two orange girls as they tone down their partying ways to share an apartment in Jersey City. Even without the rampant partying, this might be entertaining -- Snooki is, of course, pregnant, while JWoww is trying out a serious relationship.
Place your bets now on how soon either or both of the "ladies" will screw these things up.
The last of the three MTV shows with a new summer premiere date is Awkward
. The high-school set show starring Ashley Rickards begins its second season on Thursday, June 28 at 10:30pm.
MTV has also announced the pick-up of five new series:
- Catfish -- Based on the (maybe) documentary, the show focuses on couples who met online and fell in love without actually meeting.
- Wake Brothers -- This series documents Phil and Bob Soven, wake-boarding champions.
- Inbetweeners -- This adaptation of a ridiculously funny (seriously, go watch it) British comedy tells the story of Will and his friends, a group of very adolescent boys.
- Underemployed -- Five recent college graduates decide to make major life changes in response to dead-end jobs and terrible bosses.
- Zach Stone Is Gonna Be Famous -- This series depicts a just-out-of-high-school kid who hires a camera crew to follow him around in order to achieve fame.
Let us know which MTV series you'll be watching this summer in the comments section below!(Images courtesy of MTV)