On last Sunday's Homeland, Quinn and his team were attacked while investigating the Tailor's place. The terrorists removed something from behind the fake wall. In this week's "The Clearing" previews, we find out the importance of that box to their plan.Spoiler alert: This preview contains some Homeland spoilers for this week's episode. I don't mention any spoilers that aren't revealed in the video previews released by Showtime or in the official episode photos.
Based on "The Clearing" trailer, the attack on America is quickly taking form and could possibly happen in this episode. Brody is pulled between both sides. Nazir is expecting Brody to help with the attack, while the CIA wants him to help them stop it.
Here's the trailer:
Here are some of the highlights from "The Clearing" trailer.
- Six Federal agents died. But, Roya says they got what they needed. She's presumably talking about whatever they took from the behind the fake wall at the Tailor's.
- C4? Is that what was taken from the Tailor's?
- Brody's complaining to someone that he's in the middle of this, but in the dark. Is he upset with the CIA? Or, with Nazir's people?
- Dana tells Finn that she doesn't want to lie anymore.
- Jessica talks to the Vice President's wife, who says they will be fine. And, commands that Jessica follows in her lead. Is this regarding Dana and Finn? Or, regarding something with their husbands?
- "I don't want you to feel used." -- Carrie
- "I do feel used. I also feel good" -- Brody
- Carrie and Brody kiss!! Wowser!
- Estes is concerned about whether Carrie has things under control. He says, "I want to believe her. She knew we would find out."
- Estes is also afraid Brody is going to blow this mission for them. Does he go AWOL?
- "This is not okay. None of this is okay." -- Brody?
- An FBI team breaks into a house.
Showtime has also released two video clips from "The Clearing." The first is titled,"We Got What We Needed"
Brody meets up with Roya while out jogging. The terrorists lost a man during their raid on the Tailor's place, so she needs Brody to play a larger role in their plan. But, he isn't happy about that. She wants him to meet with someone.
The second video is titled, "I Want to Tell."
Dana wants to tell her parents or the cops about what happened because it's the right thing to do. But, Finn says that because of his parents, he can't. If Finn won't support her decision, she says she will do it on her own. Finn response in this scene is a bit surprising. He ends up agreeing to tell.
In addition to the preview videos, there is a shocking meeting that takes place in the episode that is revealed in the official photos. I won't reveal it here, but you can check out the photos to find out.
Homeland "The Clearing" airs Sunday, November 11th at 10 pm ET on Showtime.
(Images and videos courtesy of Showtime.)