Here's your BuddyTV High Five: The five big moments and questions from tonight's episode of Hellcats, "Warped Sister."
High Five Highlights:
1.Despite crooning Bob Dylan's slightly depressing lyrics "You can always come back, but you can't come back all the way", the recently reunited half sisters Marti and Diedre are doing just the opposite as they strum their guitars to "Mississippi."
2. Emily is seeing red, the color ... about not seeing Red, her former lover. Its been 10 years but the battle is still on, even more so after Red professes his love for Vanessa.
3. When it rains, it pours, and that is exactly the kind of (baby) shower Charlotte is in for as Savannah and Nasty Kathy try to put on a civil display for the mommy-to-be. One stiletto stomp later the true history of Savannah and Nasty Kathy's animosity is brought to light.
4. Savannah's Scholarship Shocker: Well we can't say we were too surprised when Savannah lost her scholarship due to poor grades, but the true surprise came from the solution from pops' bank account. Of course, the whole fed involvement after his generosity made it that much juicier.
5. Too many tarantulas? Is that even possible? Tonight's episode leaves us with a resounding "Yes" answer as not only are we subjected to the Savannah/Nasty Kathy back-story, but we must also later deal with Lewis' twin tarantula gift to miss NK. Romantic.
- If Red has really "cheated" in the past with something so serious as his career, is Vanessa next?
- Is Savannah's dad headed to the big-house or is this all some big misunderstanding?
The Last Word:
Appropriately heartfelt episode with the same kind of cat-fights and drama expected from our weekly dose of Hellcats. This episode explores the various familial relationships that are definitely starting to play a more prominent role in the series while still keeping it hilarious and high energy as well as hot and steamy. Marti and Julian's steamy liplock was the ultimate ending to a well-rounded episode that leaves fans eager for next week.
(Image courtesy of the CW)