The Hawaii Five-0 season 3 finale airs on Monday, May 20, 2013. The episode, called "Aloha. Malama Pono" (Hawaiian for "Farewell and Take Care) promises to be action-packed. Check out the episode synopsis and a couple of sneak peek videos below to find out how it will all end.
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
First up, here is the official synopsis of the episode from CBS:
"Aloha. Malama Pono" - As the CIA tasks Five-0 with finding a dangerous killer loose on the island, Kono goes on the run for a murder she did not commit. Meanwhile, McGarrett's prison visit to Wo Fat ends with a shocking discovery, on the third season finale of Hawaii Five-0, Monday, May 20 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Christine Lahti, Ian Anthony Dale, Daniel Henney and Autumn Reeser guest star.
The preview video for the episode promises an "epic season finale" and it's certainly got the images and the music to back up that claim. It also claims that the team will be down a member by the end of the episode and we even see someone being wheeled into what looks like a hospital on a gurney. Having re-watched that bit over and over again (and yes, even pausing it once or twice) it doesn't look like it's Steve who's going down. But they cut it pretty fast so it's awful hard to tell.
Here are a few more things we know from watching the preview:
- The team will be driving all over the island looking for their killer, judging by how many clips there are of speeding cars.
- Kono's troubles are going to get worse as she ends up with a gun to her head.
- Something major could go down at the prison when Steve goes to visit Wo Fat in prison. It looks like people may be trying to kill him and (could it be?) Steve may be trying to protect his arch nemesis.
- Steve is going to demand the whole truth from his mother. Whether or not she actually gives it remains to be seen.
In the sneak peek clip from the episode, we find the team in a very unusual situation: they're being pursued by Hawaii P.D.
Here are a few more things we know from watching the sneak peek clip:
- Danny will once again be a passenger in his own car.
- Chin will not be with them during the chase.
- The cops seem to be chasing Kono, judging by the fact that Steve chooses to toss her cell phone out the window, then drops her off with a burner phone and instructions to "lay low."
What do you think now that you've seen clips from the Hawaii Five-0 season 3 finale? Got any theories on who will go down by the end of the episode? What do you think brought Kono to the point where she's being chased by police?
Hawaii Five-0 airs on Monday nights at 10pm on CBS.
Want to add Hawaii Five-0
to your very own watch-list? Download BuddyTV Guide for free
for your phone.
(Image courtesy of CBS)