season 3 continues on Monday, May 13, 2013 with an episode called "He welo 'oihana" (Hawaiian for "Family Business "). Check out the episode synopsis and a couple of sneak peek videos below and see what happens when McGarrett helps his mom and Kono gets too close to danger.
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
First up, here is the official synopsis of the episode from CBS:
"He welo 'oihana" - McGarrett must help his mother execute a covert op to retrieve an incriminating microfiche. Meanwhile, Kono's life is in danger when she closes in on Adam's secret, on Hawaii Five-0, Monday, May 13 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Treat Williams, Christine Lahti, Anthony Ian Dale and Daniel Henney return in this episode. Craig T. Nelson guest stars.
In the preview video for the episode, we find the team investigating not just one murder, but a whole string of murders, after finding a makeshift graveyard in an open field.
Here are a few more things we know from watching the preview:
- Finding that many bodies buried in a field can mean only one thing: organized crime.
- Kono is going to continue to get involved in things over her head and will end up shot for her troubles.
In the sneak peek clip from the episode, we find Steve and his mother (?!) repelling down an elevator shaft.
Here are a few more things we know from watching the sneak peek clip:
- Nick is not only still obviously dating Doris, he's now acting as her backup on covert missions.
- According to Doris, you're never too old for magic.
- Taking time out for a magic trick during a dangerous mission is a good way to relieve some tension.
- What do you think now that you've seen clips from this episode of Hawaii Five-0? Do you think Kono will be okay? Will McGarrett and Doris get the microfiche?
Hawaii Five-0 airs on Monday nights at 10pm on CBS.
Want to add Hawaii Five-0
to your very own watch-list? Download BuddyTV Guide for free
for your phone.
(Image courtesy of CBS)