Hawaii Five-0 season 3 continues on Monday, April 29, 2013 with an episode called "Ho' opio" (Hawaiian for "To Take Captive"). Check out the episode synopsis and a couple of sneak peek videos below to find out what happens when the team catches the case of a kidnapped little girl.
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
First up, here is the official synopsis of the episode from CBS:
"Ho' opio" - When the body of a young girl who was kidnapped 10 years earlier is discovered, Five-0 must hunt down the kidnappers who have now taken their next victim. Meanwhile, Kono asks Catherine for a favor that could damage her relationship with Adam, on Hawaii Five-0, Monday, May 6 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on CBS. Mare Winnigham and Henry Rollins ("Sons of Anarchy") guest star.
In the preview video for the episode, we see that the team is going to be racing the clock to save a little girl from a kidnapper who trades in children.
Here are a few more things we know from watching the preview:
- The team knows the kidnapping is an unusual one when there are no ransom demands.
- They aren't just chasing a serial abductor, but a serial abductor who traffics children for profit.
- Sometimes in order to save a life you have to break some rules and it looks like Danny might be the one to do that.
- Danny promises to bring the little girl back to her family and I believe him.
In the sneak peek clip from the episode, we find Steve and Danny questioning a suspect named Lloyd Grimes for the kidnapping.
Here are a few more things we know from watching the sneak peek clip:
- From Grimes's past crimes, it sure sounds like he could be a kidnapper.
- They've got some pretty good evidence to suggest that Grimes could be involved in the kidnapping.
- You DO NOT mess with Danny when he is pissed. Who knew those little legs were strong enough to kick a bolt out of a cement floor?
- The only reason Grimes is still alive is Danny thinks he knows where the girl is.
- We'll actually see Steve telling Danny to back off for once, instead of the other way around.
What do you think now that you've seen clips from this episode of Hawaii Five-0? How far do you think Danny will go to find the missing girl?
Hawaii Five-0 airs on Monday nights at 10pm on CBS.
Want to add Hawaii Five-0
to your very own watch-list? Download BuddyTV Guide for free
for your phone.
(Image courtesy of CBS)