Hawaii Five-0 season 3 continues Monday, January 21 with an episode called "Hana I Wa 'Ia" (Hawaiian for "Scandal"). From the preview video below, we can see that this is going to be an emotional episode for Danny.
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
First up, let's take a look at the official synopsis for the episode from CBS:
On the eve of an election, the Governor asks 5-0 to discreetly investigate the murder of a prostitute found in the bed of a missing Congressman. Meanwhile, Danny goes to court to determine if he will get partial custody of Grace.
Already it sounds like Danny is going to have it rough, but when you check out the sneak peek clip, you'll see that things are even more tense for him than we might have thought. In the video, we find Danny waiting nervously outside of the courtroom before the custody hearing. Steve shows up to give support to his best friend and it turns into a very nice moment between the two characters.
Here are a few things we know from watching the sneak peek clip:
- Steve wore his dress blues for Danny. I'd like to think he did it for all of us fangirls and boys, but doing it for Danny works, too. I can still appreciate the effort.
- Steve is reluctant but grudgingly allows Danny to fix his tie. Best bromance moment ever!
- Danny asks the question I've asked myself a million times: why are they called "dress blues" when they're black? Proving once again that sometimes Danny and I share the same brain.
- Steve knows that Danny would absolutely do the same thing for him if their roles were reversed.
- Danny is beyond scared that they are going to take his little girl away from him, but he's got his best bud there to reassure him that won't happen.
What do you think after watching the preview for this episode of Hawaii Five-0? Do you think that the court will take away Danny's right to be with Grace? If that (god forbid) does happen, what do you think Danny will do?
Hawaii Five-0 airs on Monday nights at 10pm on CBS.
Want to add Hawaii Five-0
to your very own watch-list? Download BuddyTV Guide for free
for your phone.
(Image courtesy of CBS)