season 2 continues this Friday with a very special episode for Halloween called "La Llorona,"and I think it's going to turn out to be one that people are going to talk about for a while. This one takes the mythology that we've all come to know and basically flips it on its head.
If you're a fan of Grimm then chances are you're a fan of anything spooky and scary, so be prepared for more of that in this week's Halloween installment. In some ways this episode is very much like your typical episode of this show, but I think you'll find it's got some surprises in store as well.
I don't want to give too much of the story away, but I have put together a few spoilers to give you guys a tantalizing taste of what you can expect in tomorrow's episode.
1. Monroe enjoys anything and everything about Halloween and tends to go a bit overboard for the holiday. I already love him a lot so to find that out about my favorite Blutbad just made me love him even more.
2. The "monster of the week" in this episode isn't quite what you'd expect and the mystery surrounding "La Llorona" only seems to get deeper the further into the episode you get.
3. Nick and Hank are going to need some special help on this case and they'll get it from an unusual source: Juliette. Turns out she is nearly fluent in Spanish (for reasons I will leave you to find out in the episode) and her skills will be invaluable.
4. The guys will also get help from a detective named Valentina Espinoza (played by Kate del Castillo), but they'll also discover that she's got a few secrets of her own, not just about the case but about some other things as well.
5. Things are going to start coming to a head in the Juliette and Renard situation. Juliette will acknowledge the feelings she's had to someone you may not expect, and she'll also be forced to make a very important decision.
Don't miss Grimm's Halloween episode "La Llorona" when it airs this Friday at 9pm on NBC.
(Image courtesy of NBC)