An all new Grey's Anatomy
is on tonight! Even better, it's going to be a crossover event with Private Practice
. Guaranteed even more drama to talk about with your friends.
Well, why not share your thoughts with even more people?
BuddyTV is giving you an exclusive opportunity to write about Grey's Anatomy! We're currently seeking a devoted Grey's Anatomy fan to write recaps and other creative articles each week.
it a shot, please write a recap of a recent episode. Tonight's would be best.
All submissions should be between 500-800 words
max. Copy and paste your article directly into the email and send it to
email@example.com. Please include "Grey's Anatomy Fan Columnist" in the
subject line. Attachments will not be opened.
You also may want to get an idea of what we're looking for. Here are some examples of recaps on our site: Gossip Girl
, One Tree Hill
. but remember, we want to hear your voice. For more details keep on reading.
Becoming a Fan Columnist:
BuddyTV members know a lot about television. Maybe even more than we
do! That is why we would like to extend an open invitation to you to
help contribute to the community. Registered users who become loyal Fan
Columnists will be rewarded with special recognition and privileges on
Something to consider before contributing:
- Though this is a non paid position, what you write will be on a site with millions of readers.
- We have editors who might edit, change or re-do your content after you submit it.
- We read everything from everybody but sometimes may not be able to find a place or time to post it.
make sure your content is original and never before published, and also
give credit and site your sources via name and link directing back to
the article. Plagiarism is not tolerated and copyright laws must be
- Click here for a Style Guide for submissions
How to submit to BuddyTV:
- Copy and paste your article into an email
- Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject line must include: Grey's Anatomy Fan Columnist
- Please limit your recap to no more than 800 words
(Image courtesy of ABC)