The two-hour Season 10 premiere of Grey's Anatomy starts tonight at 9pm on ABC. Check out a couple of sneak peek videos to find out how everyone is faring in the aftermath of the storm. Will the hospital have to close the ER? Is Meredith's baby a magic elixir for Alex?
Check out the first sneak peek video:
Here's What We Know from the Video:
- Bailey is completely and utterly in love with little baby Bailey.
- Arizona is happy to be visiting the new baby, but Callie is not at all happy with her wife. If looks could kill, Arizona would be yet another casualty of this show.
- Meredith is clueless about everything that happened in the hospital, which is forgivable since she was very busy having a baby.
- The only good news about the previous night is no one was seriously injured in the bus crash.
- The board is given the tough job of deciding whether to close the ER, due to lack of supplies and personnel.
- Meredith believes that having a baby doesn't make her dead and wants to be discharged, her husband of course doesn't agree and orders her to stay in bed.
- Callie has no problem telling everyone exactly what she caught Arizona doing the previous night.
The second sneak peek video is short, but sweet. Alex is going nuts with all of the drama and trauma from the storm and goes to report to Meredith (who is apparently trying to help out from her hospital bed). She orders him to pick up her baby and he claims he's too busy, she orders again and he does it. But when he goes to have little Bailey to Meredith, she says the baby is for him, to help him calm down. It seems to work instantly. All together now: Awwwww.
What do think now that you've seen two sneak peek videos from the Grey's Anatomy Season 10 premiere? Are you more excited than ever for the new season to begin?
Want to add Grey's Anatomy
to your very own watch-list? Download BuddyTV Guide for free
for your phone.
(Image courtesy of ABC)