It's been a long two weeks wait for a new Graceland episode and from the looks of the previews it was well worth it. In "O-Mouth," Mike expands his relationship with Bello, Charlie and Briggs get themselves into a dangerous situation, and there is even some beach fun.
Spoiler alert: This article contains Graceland spoilers and clips. You've been warned.
Highlights from the "O-Mouth" preview:
- Briggs and Charlie get it on?!? They definitely get hot with each other.
- "There's no down side to you." -- Briggs to Charlie
- "It looks like we've only got one play left to salvage this thing." -- Briggs
- Undercover cops can't do drugs? That's what he thinks! How far will they go to make the bust?
- "You've known us for years. You've seen us use. We're done here." -- Briggs
- Charlie shoots herself up with drugs. Has she gone too far?
- Who's dead? Did Charlie really kill him?
Wow. That's an intense preview and it looks like Charlie's going down a dangerous path. Will she come out of this? Or, did she make a career ending decision?
In addition to Charlie's troubles, Mike continues to deepen his relationship with Bello. In the below clip they go shopping for a TV together. Yes ... a TV! It doesn't go well when Bello doesn't get the level of customer service he expects.
"Customer is Always Right"
Despite their intense day jobs, the agents do get an opportunity to wind down. The bar is a favorite spot for them to find dates.
Mike and Johnny are both definitely "Charming as Hell."
It's not all about work and the bar life, the agents live on a gorgeous beach. Check out the "Running on the Beach" clip. They have some fun playing football.
Graceland airs on Thursdays at 10 pm ET on USA.
Never miss Graceland! Add the show to your own watch-list! Download BuddyTV Guide for free for your phone.
(Image courtesy of USA.)