Before there was Batman, there was a young boy, Bruce Wayne, who saw his parents gunned down in front of him. He was befriended by a police detective, James Gordon (Ben McKenzie), after his parents were gunned down in an alley. Gotham follows Gordon and his partner Detective Harvey Bullock (Donal Logue) as the city of villains and a hero were born.
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
It's an origin story.
"Before Penguin, Catwoman, Riddler, Poison Ivy, Batman, there was Gotham." Check out the extended trailer for Gotham.
What do we know from the trailer?
- Gotham is "going to hell." Is it cursed?
- The mayor declares that he can't let the killers win.
- Detective Gordon questions Oswald Cobblepot who's the man who will become the Penguin.
- "There is a war coming. A terrible war. There will be chaos. Rivers of blood in the street. I know it." - Oswald Cobblepot
- Detective Harvey Bullock and Jim Gordon are new partners as the series begins.
- Jada Pinkett Smith plays gangster Fish Mooney. She tells Gordon, "You have a little danger in your eye."
- Det. Gordon beats up someone.
- The Waynes were shot at point blank range in front of their son.
- "I promise you I will find the man who did this." - Detective Gordon
- Mooney wants to take over.
- Detective Harvey Bullock: "This is not a city for nice guys."
- Gordan is involved with a someone.
- Gordan puts a gun to Oswald's head and throws him into the water.
- "There will be light."
Gotham premieres this fall on FOX.
(Image and video courtesy of FOX.)