The Glee Project is about to bring us another episode of Glee mentors (this week, Kevin McHale!) and competitive music and lessons in
morality acting and stuff. Check out these videos to get a sneak peek at "Adaptability."
Glee is available on Amazon Prime.
: These video write-ups are being presented to you from a person who hasn't really been watching The Glee Project
much and finds the whole thing vaguely ludicrous. I apologize in advance if I say something that is offensive or not-heartwarming in any way.
The first video introduces the Glee Project
competitors to their theme of the week, "Adaptability." Check it out below:
- Those throw pillows have a rather noisy pattern. I think they would give me a headache.
- Is it that much of a problem to not sing the same song?
- Did you ever notice how much recording studios resemble padded rooms for the criminally insane?
- Uh oh! The director is frustrated.
- Is Ryan Murphy's pick for elimination a shock? Or are the surprised faces due to something else?
The second clip is the video of the week, a performance of Jessie J's song, "Price Tag."
Because this is a music video, what follows is a list of random things seen:
- Palm trees
- Young people walking through an open-air mall
- Sunglass-wearing folks at a cafe
- Dippin' Dots
- A boom box? Who uses boom boxes these days?
- Clothes magically change into matching white t-shirts
- Oh, they all have white t-shirts under their little-kid dress-up costumes...
- Does the last girl at the table get all of the stuff the others left behind when they went to dance in white t-shirts? Score!
- And we end with a lone hat wafting in the breeze...
Got all that? If not, you'll have a chance to see it again in the upcoming episode of The Glee Project
. "Adaptability" airs on Tuesday, July 3 at 10pm on Oxygen.(Images and videos courtesy of Oxygen)