Get ready for some nostalgia, Fringe
This week's episode, "Forced Perspective" (airing at 9pm Friday on FOX), focuses on a creepy bomber and a teenage psychic. But the episode also features more than one familiar scene from Fringe
seasons past. Keep reading to check out three video clips from "Forced Perspective."
Fringe is available on Amazon Prime.
The first video from the episode might seem a little bit familiar to long-time fans of Fringe:
- Remember how no one in this new timeline knew anything about the Observers? This change obviously meant that Olivia never identified September from Fringe-event photos. So much for that.
- Interestingly, the photos now seem to show a wide variety of Observers (although Olivia does seem capable of pointing out her Observer). Is that an effect of the new timeline, or simply what happens when a few years pass?
- So, an Observer has blood that registers as human (apparently) in DNA? Hmmm...
- Considering that the Observer knew all about Olivia and was raving about timelines, are they ever going to connect the Observers to Peter? They all sound similar, from the current Fringe team's point of view.
- This version of Olivia seems to be less private than the old one. Her quick sharing with Broyles proves it.
The second video takes us to the lab, where Walter and Peter are finally getting along:
- If Peter can't interact with the Machine now (since he doesn't exist and all), how did the Walters make it go to build the Universe bridge in the first place?
- Walter is still quite spacey.
- Peter is starting to act like nothing has changed, even as he tries to get "home." That will be helpful if he fails.
- Does electrocution inhibit the ability to pee/not pee? I may just take Fringe's word on that...
The third video picks up right after the second one, but it has a much less upbeat tone:
- Is it just me, but is Lincoln having way too much fun at the scene of a horrific death?
- I guess Olivia hasn't mentioned the Observer to Lincoln yet...
- The teenage girl with the picture must be the episode's psychic.
Want more Fringe? Check out BuddyTV's Fringe Ultimate Fan Page on Facebook!
Will Peter be able to get back home? What did the Observer's death warning mean? Let us know what you think in the comments section below!
(Image and videos courtesy of FOX)