There is no Fringe
on TV this week. That's unfortunate, but the anticipation ought to make the episode airing on Friday, October 28 all the more exciting. Still, you might not care about anticipation and excitement. If that's the case, then we have a promo video for you!
The video, remaining in the vein of earlier Fringe season 4 videos
, focuses on what happens now that Peter Bishop has suddenly appeared in their midst. Check it out below!
After about 20 seconds of "we've seen this before" footage and ominous captioning, we get to the glimpses of the future. What does that future hold? Here are the highlights, in case you don't want to watch the video for yourself:
- Peter, who has apparently given up on Olivia once she didn't remember him, only wants to talk to his daddy.
- Broyles is very disturbed about how much Peter knows "about our division and all of us."
- Unsurprisingly, the bonkers and agoraphobic Walter isn't too thrilled with the whole notion of going to see a man who is claiming to be the mad scientist's dead son. Walter is even less thrilled when Peter casually touches his arm.
- Peter doesn't know why or how he has come back. If this even is "back..."
- Olivia seems quite taken with this man she doesn't know.
And then there are a collection of super-fast, blink-and-you'll-miss-it scenes. Having made liberal use of the "pause" feature in the video, this is what I gathered from those flashes:Someone is doing something complicated with electronics:
My guess is this is Peter (the grey shirt matches), maybe escaping from the boring interrogation room. If the Fringe
people actually did know Peter Bishop, they would have been more careful. As it is, they probably don't know how sneaky (and brilliant) the guy is.Close-up of Peter:
All the better to heighten the tension with, my dears.Olivia with a gun:
This is what Olivia does. Probably she's stalking the villain-of-the-week (most likely a shape-shifter of some sort).Back to Peter:
See above, RE: tension. Also, it's good to keep in mind what this whole thing is about.Lady with a gun:
She looks to be the shape-shifter we caught a glimpse of a couple of episodes ago. Since she's firing a gun, it's safe to assume she's an evil
shape-shifter.Peter playing at a lab table:
There's definitely something being built. Is this Peter trying to escape (see above), or is he trying to help the Fringe
people with something that might stop the shape-shifter?Back to Peter, again:
Hi Peter!Olivia and the shape-shifter lady in a grungy hallway:
This is probably some sort of big climax moment, in which Olivia will come close to getting killed by the enemy.And back to Peter, one more time:
Because it's all about Peter.Want more Fringe? Check out the BuddyTV Fringe Ultimate Fan Page on Facebook
!(Image and video courtesy of FOX)