Everyone on Fringe takes a lot of chances. Considering the fact that the entire team ambered themselves in the hope of coming back to save the world someday, risk is just daily life for these people. So it shouldn't be a big surprise that Walter would head off alone to a pocket universe in order to find a clue.
What's a pocket universe? Find out in these two new Fringe videos from "Through the Looking Glass and What Walter Found There."
You really, really have to love the fact that Walter is absently munching on licorice while he watches the video. Food supplies being what they are in the dystopian world of 2036, we can guess that this licorice was retrieved from amber.
Did Fringe ever establish whether or not food stayed fresh that way? For Walter's sake, let's hope so!
The second video from "Through the Looking Glass and What Walter Found There" gives us a clue of what Walter learned from his video.
- Did Walter leave without a word because he's being crazy Walter or because he genuinely didn't want to disturb anyone who might be deep in grief?
- The multiple forms of transportation Walter required to get to his hiding place are impressive. Would this quest even be possible if Walter drove?
- Love the guy behind Walter trying to figure out what's up with the video camera!
- You know, thinking back on how Walter accidentally ripped holes in universes with his earlier experiments, is it such a good idea to create new universes in the fabric dividing Over Here and Over There?
- "Is that raspberry filling?!"
- How exactly did Walter (and presumably September) manage to keep anybody from trying to move into their pocket universe at 167 Cedar Street?
Hopefully, we will find out far more about this when "Through the Looking Glass and What Walter Found There" airs on Friday, November 9 at 9pm on FOX.
Want to add Fringe
to your very own watch-list? Download the BuddyTV Guide for free for your phone
.(Images and videos courtesy of FOX)