season 1 continues with its third episode tonight, called "Child Predator." Check out a couple of preview videos from the episode below.
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
I had to admit that I never had much interest in any of the Sherlock Holmes novels, nor the previous incarnations the story has had on film. The only version I've ever seen is the first Sherlock Holmes movie with Robert Downey, Jr and Jude Law. I wasn't really into mysteries and who-done-its, but I have to say that I love the way they are doing the story in this CBS series. Turning Holmes into a neurotic ex-drug addict and Watson into a woman who is also his "sober companion," makes the story work so much better for me.
The first season is off to a great start and the third episode looks to be continuing with the quality we've seen in the first two episodes. In the preview video for tonight, we see that Holmes and Watson are helping to find a child taken from their home. Though it's definitely a serious case, from both of the preview videos released by the network, it looks like the show is continuing to do a good job at mixing in some humor into the story as well.
Here are a few more things we learn in the video:
- Holmes sometimes forgets to wear a shirt
- Holmes sometimes finds Watson distracting
- Holmes is apparently not bothering to sleep on this case and expects Watson to do the same Watson still finds Holmes as annoying as ever
In the second video, we find Holmes pouring over an old evidence file, losing track of not only time but his clothing as well.
- Watson wants to get Holmes into an exercise regimen.
- When Holmes says "I agree with you" it really means he's not listening.
- Holmes would indeed look awesome in some Jazzercise wear.
- Holmes wishes the media had found a better moniker for their suspect than "The Balloon Man."
- Holmes knows exactly what time the Police Commissioner gets to his desk every day.
What do you think after watching the preview videos for tonight's episode of Elementary? Will Holmes and Watson be able to help the police catch the predator before he strikes again? Will Holmes ever find his shirt?
(Image courtesy of CBS)