If any single show won the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con, it might just be Teen Wolf. In addition to a huge panel, the show announced a super-sized season 3 at the event. Check out what Teen Wolf star Dylan O'Brien (the always amazing Stiles) had to say when we talked to him.
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
In both seasons 1 and 2 of Teen Wolf
, Dylan O'Brien's super-sidekick character of Stiles has been a standout. This best friend of Scott the Werewolf provides not only humor but also vital information needed to survive the various horrors running around Beacon Hills. Heck, he can even properly define the word "bestiary!"
Check out this video to see what Dylan O'Brien had to say about his character, Stiles' relationships, the future of Teen Wolf
and whether or not anyone could ever love Stiles (other than Scott, of course).
- Remember how, in the Tyler Posey interview, the coffee was referred to as awful? (Click here if you forgot and want a reminder.) Well, judging from O'Brien's expression, his coffee is just as bad.
- Dylan O'Brien is referring to episode 8 of season 2 ("Raving") when he mentions the screened episode.
- "Any other friendship would be so over by now, right?"
- He has a point -- Scott making out with Lydia around the full moon in season 1 may just be the worst thing to ever have happened in the Scott-Stiles friendship.
- So Stiles won't have a chance at love until he gets over Lydia. Or until he gets Lydia, I suppose.
- Fortunately for the sake of avoiding spoilers, Dylan O'Brien isn't giving anything away by talking about how Stiles got his dad fired from the position of sheriff.
Sheriff Mr. Stilinski actually be the thing that comes between Stiles and Scott? Hope not...
- Emotions are funny.
- In case you were wondering, yes. Dylan O'Brien is much cuter in person than you would expect. Much less goofy too.
season 2 airs Mondays at 10pm on MTV.(Image and video source: BuddyTV)