When we last left Wisteria Lane Gaby was dealing with a dangerous man, Lynette gave birth with the help of a serial killer, Bree faced her legal woes and lost her company and Susan was having a yard sale after her husband made some terrible financial decisions.
For this season of Desperate Housewives, get ready for some new faces, new twists, and new laughs.
To help keep up in what hopes to be a revived season for Desperate Housewives, BuddyTV is looking for a Fan Columnist to recap season seven. We're looking for a fan that notices every detail but can highlight just the important ones, as well as have fun with the show and add their own take. If this sounds like you, and we hope it does, keep reading.
Write a recap of tonight's premiere, "Remember Paul" and follow the directions below.
- First, check out a couple of examples of Fan Columnist recaps to use as a guide: One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, or Mad Men (Recaps should be kept to 300-500 words)
- Please copy and paste your recap directly into the email
- In the subject line please include: Desperate Housewives Fan Columnist
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, September 29 at 11:59pm PST
Something to consider before contributing:
- This is a non-paid position. However, there is an exclusive award system of tokens and badges for Fan Columnists.
Plus, you'll have a byline on one of the fastest growing TV sites on
the Web and an article for your clips file. And did we mention you get
to watch TV?
content on BuddyTV.com is subject to change. Any content submitted may
be corrected, changed, or rewritten in any way by BuddyTV staff after
- Submissions go through a review and editing process and may or may not appear on the site.
- All submissions will be considered and no individual or group will be shown favoritism.
content must be original and never before published. Credit must be
given and sourced properly (Name and link directing back to the
article). Plagiarism is stealing and brings bad karma, so we like to
abide by copyright laws
- Click here for a Style Guide for submissions.
(Image courtesy of ABC)