Here's your BuddyTV High Five: The five big moments and questions from today's episode of Days of Our Lives.
High Five Highlights:
1. Bo and Abe thank imposter Rafe for finding the kids, but Theo tells his mother that Rafe is a mean man. Rafe covers his tracks by saying he was stern with the kids while they were with him.
2. Imposter Rafe is stunned when Sami comes home and tells him she wants to try to work on their marriage.
3. Carly takes more drugs she received from a pharmaceutical rep which are really meant for the hospital.
4. After their big kiss, Daniel asks Jennifer on a date and she accepts.
5. Nicole and Chloe commiserate with each other at the Cheating Heart. Chloe is disgusted by EJ and Taylor.
- When is the imposter Rafe ever going to be discovered?
- Do you think this romance between Jennifer and Daniel will bring Jack back to Salem?
The Last Word:
Imposter Rafe is getting closer to being found out, with both Theo and Ciara telling their parents that Rafe is mean and not nice when he is alone with the kids. Bo and Hope talk it over, but do not know what to make of it. The imposter Rafe storyline is beginning to pick up speed again. Carly is heading into big trouble with her drug problems and it looks like Daniel might be the only one who can help her.
(Image courtesy of NBC)