When America chose to send Kate Gosselin packing tonight on Dancing with the Stars
, a collective sigh of relief rang out among ballroom enthusiasts everywhere. She may be a lot of things, but a dancing queen is not
one of them.
Your comments about the elimination prove that the majority of you are satisfied with America's decision. Okay, more
"Ding, Dong, the Witch is Dead," exclaimed user Doc
mere minutes after the axe came down. "SHE'S GONE!!! Buh-bye, go home, get off my TV," said kabelladonna
, while (I imagine) doing a little jig of joy. And the most common refrain I've seen so far tonight? "Now the competition can really
There's no question whether, based on dance ability alone, Kate Gosselin deserved to get the boot tonight. Heck, based on a bunch of other
things, too, like attitude, energy, charisma, ability to convincingly smile on cue ... she got what was coming her way. Which is why I have an entirely different question for you, lovers and haters alike: Did Kate add or subtract to your Dancing with the Stars experience this season?
Things to consider:Add:
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
- Tony Dovolani's presence
- Her performances were so bad they made you cry tears of laughter
- She gained humility
- She repped for single, suburban moms everywhere
- By keeping you waiting five long weeks, America made this the most
She ushered in Dancing with the Stars
' best ratings everSubtract:
- Tony Dovolani's pain
- Second-hand embarrassment
- Her performances were so bad they made you cry tears of pity
- She gained a couple hundred thousand dollars
- She repped for moms by bitching at her partner and frowning a lot
- By keeping you waiting five long weeks, America has made you lose faith in the DWTS
voting system and their standards in general
- She ushered in Dancing with the Stars
' best ratings ever Do your math and vote:
As for me? I was given the opportunity to compare someone's dancing to that of a "drunk housewife on a cruise ship," listen to Bruno Tonioli find new ways to say "dead," and laugh my butt off for about two minutes every Monday. Plus, I'm just a glass half-full type of gal. So I'm chalking this one up as a win
--except for poor Tony Dovolani.