Kendra Wilkinson may be out of Dancing with the Stars
, but that doesn't mean she's taking it easy. As the reality star told BuddyTV in an exclusive interview, she's got plenty to keep her busy, even without the dancing.
Kendra was eliminated in the seventh week of Dancing with the Stars
competition, despite giving one of her best performances of the season with the tango. The elimination was not, however, much of a surprise. Kendra had spent most of her DWTS
season in the middle or at the bottom of the group, making her a likely choice to go.
It turns out that Kendra isn't so upset about having a bit of time to return to her family and her several other projects. As part of a promotional campaign for Ab Cuts
, the star chatted with BuddyTV about dancing, a busy career and motherhood.
Some highlights from the interview:
- Kendra had a lot of difficulty being "pretty" on Dancing with the Stars.
- She loved everyone -- everyone left on the show anyway.
- Perfection is not Kendra's thing: "I'm not a perfect person. I don't even try to be a perfect person."
- Kendra and Hank have a new house. And a barbeque.
- She liked the Latin dances but felt weird dancing close to Louis in the others: "I didn't like to be so close to someone who's not my husband."
- Kendra is all about family. Seriously. In addition to her actual family, Kendra referred to E! (the network which has aired both of her reality shows) and the Dancing with the Stars cast as additional families.
- She thinks that Dancing with the Stars viewers, as a group, may be more conservative than those who watch Kendra and The Girls Next Door. She's probably not wrong.
- Kendra's pick to win Dancing with the Stars? Kirstie Alley, who she describes as "an awesome, awesome woman."
Check out the video interview below:
Want more Dancing with the Stars
info? Check out our DWTS Insider page on Facebook
Was Kendra your choice for week 7 elimination? Are you a fan of her other projects? Will you miss her on Dancing with the Stars
? Leave your comments and opinions below!(Image and video courtesy of Ab Cuts)