Dancing with the Stars
certainly knows how to build anticipation. First there was the anticipation over the season 11 cast announcement. Then there was the anticipation during
the cast announcement over each celebrity being announced. Then
ABC teased us yesterday on Good Morning America
by revealing the Bristol Palin/Mark Ballas pairing during an interview with the duo.
And now, finally, we have the full list of dancing duos announced on Good Morning America
Wednesday morning to share with you guys. (Makes us wonder what other anticipation-building surprises DWTS
has up its dancing sleeves, though.)Season 11 Cast: Who's Your Favorite? >>
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
Here are the 12 pairs for Dancing with the Stars
- Michael Bolton and Chelsie Hightower
- Margaret Cho and Louis van Amstel
- Rick Fox and Cheryl Burke
- Jennifer Grey and Derek Hough
Hasselhoff and Kym Johnson
- Florence Henderson and Corky Ballas
Massey and Lacey Schwimmer
- Brandy Norwood and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas
- Audrina Patridge and Tony Dovolani
"The Situation" Sorrentino and Karina Smirnoff
What do you think of the partner pairings? Any early favorites? Anyone you think should have been paired with a different dancer? Let us know in the comments below!
- Kurt Warner and Anna
(Image courtesy of ABC)