How could they possibly top that first week?
The celebrities of Dancing with the Stars season 14 are going to have to try to do even better in their second week of performances -- because this week someone is going to be eliminated. But who could it be?
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
Think about it. This is the highest-scoring DWTS
season beginning ever -- no Dancing with the Stars
premiere has ever had only scores of 20 and higher before. Meanwhile, this cast lacks huge celebrities that can waltz through a few weeks, regardless of scores.
I mean, when Gladys Knight, Laura from Little House on the Prairie
and Urkel are the likely choices for the "most famous," it's anybody's DWTS
.Miss anything from the Dancing with the Stars season 14 premiere? Check out our recap here
! The Standings After Dancing with the Stars Week 1
Based on the standings alone, there is really not much way to pick the DWTS
season 14 frontrunners. After all, only 6 points separate the leaders (a two-way tie) from those at the very bottom (a three-way tie).
Here's where the stars stand after one week of competition:
- Jaleel White and Kym Johnson: 26 points
- Katherine Jenkins and Mark Ballas: 26 points
- William Levy and Cheryl Burke: 24 points
- Gladys Knight and Tristan MacManus: 23 points
- Sherri Shepherd and Val Chmerkovskiy: 23 points
- Jack Wagner and Anna Trebunskaya: 23 points
- Roshon Fegan and Chelsie Hightower: 23 points
- Donald Driver and Peta Murgatroyd: 21 points
- Maria Menounos and Derek Hough: 21 points
- Gavin DeGraw and Karina Smirnoff: 20 points
- Melissa Gilbert and Maksim Chmerkovskiy: 20 points
- Martina Navratilova and Tony Dovolani: 20 points
This could, of course, all change completely in week 2.How did Carrie Ann Inaba feel about the Dancing with the Stars season 14 premiere? Click here to check out BuddyTV's exclusive interview with the DWTS judge! What Dances Will We See?
Each of the DWTS
couples will perform either the jive or the quickstep for their second dance. Considering that these two dances are about as far as you can get from last week's cha-cha and foxtrot, it will be interesting to see whose dancing skills transfer between styles.
Who is dancing what?
Who do we think will win Dancing with the Stars season 14? Click here for predictions
- Gavin and Karina -- Jive
- Donald and Peta -- Quickstep
- Roshon and Chelsie -- Quickstep
- Melissa and Maks -- Quickstep
- Katherine and Mark -- Jive
- Gladys and Tristan -- Quickstep
- William and Cheryl -- Quickstep
- Maria and Derek: Quickstep
- Martina and Tony -- Jive
- Sherri and Val -- Jive
- Jack and Anna -- Jive
- Jaleel and Kym -- Jive
.And the Rest...
What else can we possibly expect for the second week of Dancing with the Stars
competition? First and foremost, we will get our first elimination on this Tuesday's Dancing with the Stars: The Results Show
. The scores from week 1 and week 2 will be combined with both
weeks' votes in order to determine who will go home.
The scary part is, considering how close all the scores are, any
elimination is going to be a bit of an upset.
The Dancing with the Stars
week 2 performances will air on Monday, March 26 at 8pm on ABC.
Who do you expect to wow the judges this week? Who will get eliminated? Leave your comments below!(Image courtesy of ABC)