Tonight is the night! One of the three Dancing With the Stars
couples will walk away with the coveted mirror ball trophy. Will it be Apolo and Julianne? Laila and Maksim? Or the underdogs, Joey and Kym. With no bottom two last week, it is difficult to predict, but we'll be right here to walk you through the suspense as Dancing With the Stars
closes its fourth season with a winner! Be sure to refresh often as we will update as news breaks throughout the program.
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
- Kelly, Drew, and Emmit are on hand to congratulate the winner. I'm a little astonished they have managed to stretch the finale to two hours!
- History lesson. Stars reactions. Crazy stuff. Is anybody else wishing they would trim at least an hour off this baby?
- Group dance with just the pros. Excellent, of course. It better be, right? They are the pros after all.
- Finalists are introduced. Third place about to be honest! Who will be cut? I'm thinking Joey. Yes, I know he's awesome, but he was in the bottom two a couple of weeks ago. I'm just using my noodle.
- Apolo and Julianne get a 30 in their final judges dance.
- Joey does a Star Wars themed tango. He has a Jedi braid. What a big geek. Perfect 30.
- Ali dances and gets yet another 30.
- The judges leaderboard is Apolo #1, Joey #2, and Laila in 3rd. It's all up to the viewers now.
- Laila and Maksim are done. It is now an Apolo vs Joey contest.
- All of the previous contestants are in attendance and do a final dance.
- Apolo and Julianne win! Joey claps but is stoic.
- Jon Lachonis, BuddyTV Senior Writer
(Image Copyright 2007 ABC)