Dance Moms season 3 continues on Tuesday, April 9 with an episode called "The Politics of Dancing." Check out the synopsis and preview video below and see what happens when the moms decide to go all-out and attack Kristie and Asia.
First up, let's take a look at the official synopsis from Lifetime:
In this patriotic episode, Abby assigns the girls dances inspired by the political state of America, but all is not fair in politics - - especially in the dance world. Maddie and Chloe compete head-to-head and continuing with the political theme Abby has the Abby Lee Dance Company vote on who gave the best performance. Forced to sit on the sidelines, injured Mackenzie must watch her coveted spot on the team be taken over by ALDC's newest little powerhouse, Asia.
From the synopsis, we can see that Abby is once again going to make things as unfair and awkward as possible between her dancers. Asking them to vote against each other and decide who danced the best? Sounds like a lot of drama. Also, we can't help but to feel a little sorry for McKenzie as her spot apparently goes away on the team.
And now, let's take a look at the preview video:
In the video, we see that all of the moms are going to continue to attack Asia and her mom. They seem determined to get rid of anyone new who comes on to the team, but it didn't work with Jill so time will only tell if Kristie can stick it out with the other moms.
Here are a few more things we know from watching the preview video:
- Sometimes people play dirty.
- Asia is going to have a lot of pressure put on her when Abby informs Asia that if the routine loses, all of the other girls will blame her.
- Asia apparently has a very small role in the dance, which is interesting considering Abby is putting the weight of the entire routine on her shoulders.
- Abby is going to call somebody's kid a "brat." It's anybody's guess as to who that will be.
- Christi compares Asia to a dog barking its ABC's on the internet.
What do you think now that you've read the synopsis and seen the preview video for this episode of Dance Moms? Do you think Kristie and Asia will make it through the other moms' attacks and stick around on the team?
Dance Moms airs on Tuesday nights at 9pm on Lifetime.
Want to add Dance Moms
to your very own watch-list? Download BuddyTV Guide for free
for your phone.
(Image courtesy of Lifetime)