Dance Moms season 3 continues on Tuesday, April 30 with a special two-hour episode called "Candy Apple Showdown." Check out the synopsis and preview video below to find out what happens when Abby and Cathy battle it out in New York City.
First up, let's take a look at the official synopsis from Lifetime:
In this special two-hour episode, Abby and the Candy Apples go head-to-head at The Masters of Dance in New York City. Abby is planning on wowing the judges while Cathy is counting on Anthony's innovative choreography to keep her on top. While both teams manage to find time to have fun in the big city, things get heated between Christi and Kristie. At the competition, Abby makes an unforgettable announcement that could change the Abby Lee Dance Company forever.
From the synopsis, we see that Abby's ALDC team is going to go up against Cathy's team again. Interesting that Cathy has to rely on other choreographers to help her win against Abby. It's not really Cathy winning if someone else choreographed the dance, is it? Also, what kind of announcement could Abby make that would change the dance company forever?
And now, let's take a look at the preview video:
In the video, we see that things are going to get heated between just about everyone in this episode as Abby and Cathy face each other at yet another competition.
Here are a few more things we know from watching the preview video:
- It looks like Asia, Chloe, Maddie and Kendall are going to have solos this week.
- Cathy's group dance looks very similar to a group dance that Abby did a while back, where she featured a vampire-like young man. Hmmm, interesting.
- It's going to be Dance Moms versus Dance Dads backstage.
- It's also going to be Christie versus Kristie backstage.
- Abby tells Cathy off while they're watching the show and it looks like nearly the entire audience agrees with Abby.
What do you think now that you've read the synopsis and seen the preview video for this episode of Dance Moms? Got any theories on what Abby's big announcement will be? Who do you think will win this time, Abby's team or Cathy's?
Dance Moms airs on Tuesday nights at 9pm on Lifetime.
Want to add Dance Moms
to your very own watch-list? Download BuddyTV Guide for free
for your phone.
(Image courtesy of Lifetime)