season 3 continues on Tuesday, April 2 with an episode called "Watch Your Back, Mack." Check out the synopsis and preview video below to find out what happens when Abby brings another new dancer to the studio.
Dance Moms is available on Amazon Prime.
First up, let's take a look at the official synopsis from Lifetime:
The arrival of a new dancer at the Abby Lee Dance Company has Melissa and Mackenzie on guard. Abby, still hurting over the loss of her dog Broadway Baby, visits a taxidermist. Meanwhile, Cathy hires a good friend of Abby's to choreograph the dance for this week's competition.
From the synopsis, we can see that a new dancer is coming to the studio. She must be young if Melissa and McKenzie are worried about the competition and she must also be really good if Abby is bringing her on to the competition team. We also know that one of Abby's friends will be jumping ship to do choreography for Cathy, which should go over as well as a lead balloon.
And now, let's take a look at the preview video,
In the video, we see that the new dancer, Asia, is incredibly good and that Abby is counting on her to beat Cathy's boys. The original dance team and their moms don't look too pleased about the newcomer and it looks like there's going to be even more tension backstage than normal. That tension is sure to rise even higher when Cathy shows her face back there.
Here are a few more things we know from watching the preview video:
- Abby is pretty good at coming up with nicknames for Cathy, but I think "purse-swinging troll" may just be my favorite one ever.
- Cathy seems to think that she is gearing up for a clean sweep at the next competition.
- Abby has a new secret weapon on her team, and her name is Asia and she is an amazing dancer.
- Cathy and Abby will get into yet another screaming match backstage at the competition.
- Abby will claim that Cathy is dirt under her feet and not worth her time.
Dance Moms airs on Tuesday nights at 9pm on Lifetime.
Want to add Dance Moms
to your very own watch-list? Download BuddyTV Guide for free
for your phone.
(Image courtesy of Lifetime)