In the season five finale, we left Matt Spicer revisiting the murder of his parents, over 20 years ago, as it's connected to a serial killer. Morgan, knocked to the ground, lay helpless as Spicer got shot. Spicer's daughter still held captive by the serial killer.
Well, last week we kicked off the new season and we're looking for a fan to recap the show.
To help keep up with this season's edge-of-your-seat suspense, action and drama BuddyTV needs your help. We're looking for a Fan Columnist to write weekly recaps that will highlight all the important moments while keeping it fun and conversational. We're looking for a true fan that can hone in on all the key moments.
Want to give it a try? Write a recap of tonight's episode, "JJ," and follow the directions below to apply.
- First, check out a couple of examples of Fan Columnist recaps to use as a guide: One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, or Mad Men (Recaps should be kept to 300-500 words)
- Please copy and paste your recap directly into the email
- In the subject line please include: Criminal Minds Fan Columnist
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by October 1 at 11:59pm PST
Something to consider before contributing:
- This is a non-paid position. However, there is an exclusive award system of tokens and badges for Fan Columnists.
Plus, you'll have a byline on one of the fastest growing TV sites on
the Web and an article for your clips file. And did we mention you get
to watch TV?
content on BuddyTV.com is subject to change. Any content submitted may
be corrected, changed, or rewritten in any way by BuddyTV staff after
- Submissions go through a review and editing process and may or may not appear on the site.
- All submissions will be considered and no individual or group will be shown favoritism.
content must be original and never before published. Credit must be
given and sourced properly (Name and link directing back to the
article). Plagiarism is stealing and brings bad karma, so we like to
abide by copyright laws
- Click here for a Style Guide for submissions
(Image courtesy of the CBS)