In a little more than a week, Chuck season 5 will premiere, bringing the world's best Burbank-based spies back into our lives. If you don't want to wait for the premiere, then we've got a treat for you! NBC has released two clips from the Chuck season 5 premiere, "Chuck vs. the Zoom."
Want more on Chuck season 5? Click here for a preview (with spoilers!) of the premiere episode, "Chuck vs. the Zoom."
The first Chuck
video gives us a glimpse into the somewhat dysfunctional workplace that is the newly-founded Carmichael Industries. Check out what happens when Casey brings a new client into the business:
- Note how Chuck is still wearing his Nerd Herd garb? That's not unimportant for the themes of season 5.
- Is it any surprise that Casey isn't much interested in wining and dining a client?
- Oh duct tape! Is there anything you can't do?
- Star Trek: Voyager fans out there might recognize the client as Ethan Phillips, who played Neelix on the series.
The second of the two videos focuses on the issues Chuck might have, now that Morgan is the Intersect.
What's important from this video?
- That's the big bad guy for the episode, Roger Bale (played by Craig Kilborn), at the other table with the ladies.
- It's good to know that Morgan's Intersect provides random information in addition to badass kung-fu moves.
- Since when does Morgan have such good planning skills?
- The time it takes Chuck to note Morgan's use of the new word, "zoom," is amusing.
- Zoom is actually a pretty good word for it.
- As always, Morgan's pep talks don't exactly inspire much in the way of "pep."
season 5 will premiere on Friday, October 28 at 8pm on NBC.
Want more Chuck
scoop? Check out our Chuck Ultimate Fan Page on Facebook
Did you enjoy the videos? Do you think Chuck is actually OK with Morgan having the Intersect? Can any private business survive the inclusion of Casey and his solutions? Leave your comments below!(Images and videos courtesy of NBC)