Even though we're only a month (yay!) from the beginning of season 4 of Castle
, there is a decided lack of images coming from the production. Only one photo (posted here
) showing the new Captain Gates has surfaced thus far. So thank goodness for obsessed people with cameras! One of them has taken and posted a whole series of photos that appear to show a little bit of what's to come on Castle
: The photos and video which follow are not even a little bit authorized and totally show stuff that might be construed as spoilers. But they're also pretty cool. Choose to continue or not. Choose wisely.
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
You can look at the original images, posted by a self-described fan who lives "within walking distance of where Castle does most of their location shoots," here
. Or, check out the video version of the images below:
Obviously, this is not going to ruin your entire viewing experience when Castle
does return in September. There are, however, some key bits of spoiler information that one should note:
- First and foremost, Beckett is very much alive (I know, big shocker) and apparently fit enough for swings and climbing on fire escapes.
- Beckett and Castle spend some quality time on those swings.
- Based on the photographed interaction and expressions, this is probably some personal time on the swings.
- The wide variety of expressions indicates that we're not going to get any rapturous, mutual expressions of love right away (again, big shocker).
- Castle's new book looks to be released.
- A near-death experience has had little or no impact on Beckett's fashion choices.
- Castle might end up surrounded by garbage.
- There's a biohazard label on what otherwise looks like a keg.
How does this all add up? I haven't got a clue. Maybe when we do get some official photos and/or more spoilers, there will be something to all of this. As of now, it's nothing but a tantalizing glimpse into what's to come on Castle
in season 4.
Want more Castle
scoop? Check out our Castle Ultimate Fan Page on Facebook
Season 4 of Castle
will premiere on Monday, September 19 at 10pm on ABC.(Images and video courtesy of ABC, Drying Paint and TheBestSuperVacicci8 on YouTube)
Set a reminder for when your favorite show returns this fall with the NEW BuddyTV Guide App
for iPhone. You'll never miss another episode, get recommendations and surf Netflix. Coming soon to Android.