Now that Castle and Beckett have gotten together, what could possibly be next for our heroic and love-struck detectives? Will they still be able to work together effectively? Can they keep their relationship a secret? Exactly how cute can they be while we watch?WARNING: There are some Castle season 5 spoilers in this video. But you can handle that, right? Thought so.
These promo videos for Castle season 5 episode 2, "Cloudy with a Chance of Murder" give us a clue.
The first video is a general promo for the upcoming Castle
- Beckett does have a point about trying to keep secrets when one works with detectives.
- It is going to be so very much fun watching Castle and Beckett to try not to smile at each other, thereby making them look even more suspicious.
- So who is the scantily clad woman atop Castle? And how does she help Castle solve the murder?
The second video from "Cloudy with a Chance of Murder" shows a morning scene with Castle and Beckett. Beckett seems to be having some trouble picking out an outfit for her first day back at work.
- Of course Castle just wants Beckett to take off her shirt again. Obviously.
- So there is a valid reason for keeping the relationship a secret -- it's against the rules for co-workers to date in the NYPD, and Gates could use that as an excuse to get rid of Castle. Even if nobody pays him.
- Martha and Alexis still don't know! Granted, this is because they're out of the country.
- "You're single and I'm single" would be way more believable if not followed by a kiss.
The third video takes place at the murder scene. Lanie is there! And wearing a shirt awfully similar to the one Beckett thought about putting on...
At least Ryan and Esposito are too busy having their enduring fight to notice anything weird with Castle and Beckett. Lanie on the other hand...
The next Castle
video has a scene in the morgue -- with Lanie -- when the victim has been autopsied. It wasn't a mugging!
The way Lanie quickly glances at Castle before declaring that Beckett is having sex -- awesome. And I honestly hope that Castle and Beckett can
keep the relationship a secret if it results in more banter of this sort.
The final Castle
video from "Cloudy with a Chance of Murder" takes place at the news station where the victim worked.
- Could Castle ever possibly ignore the chance to play with a green screen?
- Castle seems to be familiar with this station... Or maybe just with that one reporter.
- Awww... Jealous Beckett!
- The reporter covers stories while wearing a bikini? That sounds... Cold.
"Cloudy with a Chance of Murder" will air on Monday, September 28 at 10pm on ABC.Want to keep up on Castle? Follow along with Laurel Brown and BuddyTV. (Photos and videos courtesy of ABC)