Burn Notice hasn't held anything back in its final season. With only a few episodes remaining in the series, the stakes are raised even higher in "Bitter Pill." Michael's friends and family remain at risk, while he continues to work with the CIA to secure their freedom. Will the price end up being too high?
Spoiler alert: This article contains spoilers and clips. You've been warned.
Official synopis: When a Middle Eastern diplomat is poisoned by Libyan extremists, Michael (Jeffrey Donovan) and the team rush to obtain the antidote from the manufacturer's drug lab before it's too late. With Michael away, Madeline (Sharon Gless) is forced to take extreme measures after she suspects she is being followed.
Check out the "Bitter Pill" promo.
Highlights from the trailer:
- James pulls Michael and his friends into a new mission.
- Madeline pulls a gun on James when he shows up at her home.
- "I'm a man that's willing to go to extremes." - James to Madeline. What danger has Michael brought on his mother now?
- Fiona and Jesse are under blocked in and getting shot at when a fire breaks out.
- Fiona gets left behind in the fire. Did she die? Or, will Michael be able to save her?
Madeline drops off her grandson at preschool when she has a feeling that she's being followed. And, she's not wrong when she faces off against her pursuer. Madeline's one strong and tough lady!
The team is on a mission to protect "their guy." Sam takes him to safety, while Michael, Jesse, and Fiona pursue the suspect. They capture him, but is it too late? What did he do?
Burn Notice airs Thursdays at 9 pm ET on USA.
Never miss Burn Notice! Add the show to your own watch-list! Download BuddyTV Guide for free for your phone.
(Image and video courtesy of USA.)