BuddyTV's 'Chuck Versus the Fans' Giveaway
Effective January 18, 2012
The BuddyTV Contest (the "Contest") allows participants to qualify to win one of five 'Chuck' Prize packs. The contest is subject to these Official Rules except as expressly stated otherwise. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase or payment will not increase your chances of winning. This Contest is sponsored by BuddyTV 190 Queen Anne Ave Ste 250 Seattle, WA 98109.
- Eligibility. The Contest is open to US and Canadian Residents at least eighteen (18) years old at the contest start date or have parental permission to enter and have an Internet connection. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Contest Entry. To enter the Contest, access the BuddyTV contest or show page through BuddyTV.com and click on the contest image. Participants must complete one or all Contest User Quizzes with a perfect score. Limit 1 entry per person by taking 1-10 of the 'Chuck' Contest Quizzes specifically listed on the contest details page. May retake quiz for perfect score but will not result in additional entries.
- How to Win. Five (5) winners will be selected at random from all valid entries. Must score 100% to be valid. One winner per prize pack. One entry per completed participating quiz giving contestant up to 2 chances per perize pack.
- Contest Period. January 18, 2012 through January 31, 2012 (11:59 PST). The winners will be selected within one week of the closing date.
- Prize. Prize Pack 1: Autographed Chuck T-Shirt by Mark Christopher Lawrence and Signed Chuck script by Vik Sahay. Prize Pack 2: Autographed headshot of Vik Sahay, Buy More Lanyard, Comic Con 2011 TV Guide Chuck special. Prize Pack 3: Autographed Chuck T-Shirt by Mark Christopher Lawrence, Autographed Chuckfest Wine Bottle carrier by Vik Sahay. Prize Pack 4: Autographed headshot of Vik Sahay, Comic Con 2011 T-Shirt Prize Pack 5: Autographed Chuckfest Wine Bottle carrier by Vik Sahay, Autographed Chuck T-Shirt by Mark Christopher Lawrence, Chuck Season 3 on DVD.
- Winner Selection Methodology. 1 winner will be selected at random per prize pack.
- Winner Verification; Prize Receipt. Winners may be required to show verifiable proof of legitimate entry and entitlement to win and to sign an affidavit of eligibility and publicity release in order to claim their Prize. If you have not received your Prize within four weeks after the end of the relevant Contest Period, you must notify us. Failure to notify us of non-receipt within four weeks after the end of the Contest Period will result in forfeiture of the Prize.
- Publicity. Participation constitutes consent to use of Winner's name, likeness and address (city, state) for Contest purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Terms and Conditions. Any Giveaway may be canceled, suspended and/or modified, in whole or in part, if in our opinion any fraud, technical failure or other factor beyond our control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest. BuddyTV is not responsible for computer malfunctions, network connections, email delivery problems, systems failure or incompatibility, typographical, technical or key-stroke errors, or interruptions in your internet service. We may make alternative Contest presentations of Prizes, combine Prizes or substitute a Prize with another of comparable or greater value. (For example, a $10 Prize may be offered or fulfilled as cash, a gift card or merchandise of comparable value.) No other cash option for, or substitution, assignment or transfer of, any Prize is permitted. Winner is responsible for all taxes.
- Limitations of Liability. If for any reason an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, the entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the same or a comparable Contest (or, if that is not possible for any reason, in a random drawing from among other eligible entries for any or all of the unclaimed prizes offered in a Giveaway).
- Disputes. Decisions of the Board of Judges are final. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to conduct the entry will be deemed to be the entrant. No claimant in any dispute involving BuddyTV shall be entitled to claim or obtain indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages. BuddyTV's failure to enforce any provision in these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase or payment will not increase your chances of winning.